AppointmentPlus is a cloud-based booking software for various industries like Healthcare, Retail, Human Resources, Business Operations, Financial & Banking, Government, and the Educational sectors.
The cloud-based booking software has a license pricing that starts from $49 per month, and it is cost rated 1 out of 5 indicating that it is a low-cost software.
Our expert cost-rating system for software considered this booking system as low cost, but how did it come to this conclusion? Below, we will discuss the AppointmentPlus total cost of ownership (TCO).
Are you in haste? You can glance through our AppointmentPlus cost research highlights.
- There are four license plans available for their clients.
- AppointmentPlus lowest license price is $49 per month.
- This booking software is rated 1 out of 5, which indicates its a low-cost booking software.
There is no discount available for their customers, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you need a custom quote for your healthcare or business.
What is the Real AppointmentPlus Implementation Cost?
The actual implementation cost of software determines how much software would cost to operate and below we present the AppointmentPlus associated costs:
- Data Migration Cost: Cost for migrating your data from legacy or Excel sheet systems.
- Add-Ons License Costs: License costs for AppointmentPlus marketplace integrating plugins like MailChimp, document upload, Repeat Customer Reminders, etc.
- SMS Credits Cost: Cost for SMS credits.
AppointmentPlus Plans come with full setup, support and training integrated.
Cost of AppointmentPlus – Breakdown
From our AppointmentPlus cost research, we found some associated costs, which we will discuss below:
AppointmentPlus has a straightforward six license plans designed for various clinic sizes. Their plans are the Bronze Plan that is priced at $49 per month, the Silver Plan priced at $69 per month, the Gold plan priced at $99 per month, the Platinum Plan priced at $199 per month, and the Enterprise plan whose license price is not publicly published.
Data Migration Cost
Data migration is essential to consider, especially if you’re moving from a previous medical scheduling software to AppointmentPlus.
The cost for migrating your data from legacy or Excel sheet systems to AppointmentPlus is not publicly published, but according to our expert cost research, a 1000 record data transfer would likely cost about $500 (average industry charge).
Add-Ons License Costs
AppointmentPlus has various add-ons or integrations available in their marketplace. Some of these integrations are free, while some are paid.
The license costs for some AppointmentPlus marketplace integrating plugins like MailChimp, document upload, Repeat Customer Reminders, etc., averages about $10 per month.
SMS Credits Cost
AppointmentPlus has SMS reminders for their customers, and some charges are associated with this feature.
The cost for SMS credits is flexible, and you can purchase any amount of the credits from $10 according to your practice needs. Sending an SMS costs 1 SMS credit.
Note: ApportionmentPlus provides free training for paid clients and assigns account managers to help clients set up their practice scheduling dashboard and get them started.
AppointmentPlus Total Cost of Ownership Examples
We’ve discussed the various costs associated with this medical scheduling software, and below we will perform a simple total cost of ownership calculation to help you make your decision.
- Small Practices: Small practices with about 3 providers without much need for complex scheduling processes will have a TCO calculation that includes a Bronze Plan priced at $49 per month + $500 for data migration of about 1000 records + average of $10 per add-on needed + about $10 for SMS credits.
- Growing Practices: Growing practices with about 10 providers with a standard need for a scheduling process will have a TCO calculation that includes a Gold Plan priced at $99 per month + $2500 for data migration of about 10,000 records + average of $10 per add-on needed + about $50 for SMS credits.
- Large Practices: Large practices or hospitals with about 50+ providers with a full need for a scheduling process will have a TCO calculation that includes a Platinum Plan priced at $199 per month + $5000 for data migration of about 100,000 records + average of $10 per add-on needed + about $100 for SMS credits.
AppointmentPlus Vs. Alternatives
AppointmentPlus is a low-cost medical scheduling software compared to its closest alternatives. The medical system has a starting license price of $49 per month. At the same time, it’s alternatives like Mindbody has a starting license price of $129 per month, Service has a starting license price of $725 per license, Full has a starting license price of $29.95 per user per month, and HotSchedules has a starting license price of $49 per month.
Would this medical scheduling software be worth it for your clinic? We have provided our expert cost research and analysis on AppointmentPlus. Also, we have done some sample calculations of what the cost of this software might mean for various practice sizes.
If you’re still confused or think you will need additional cost help with this software, please do not hesitate to contact us.