RXNT is one of the most budget-friendly EHR compared to their competitors, and on a price scale of 1 to 5, the RXNT EHR software is rated 2, which is more affordable than most medical softwares.
[penci_button link=”https://partner-forms.softwareadvice.com/price-quotes/medical/electronic-medical-record-software/?utm_source=ITMedia&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=medical-electronic-medical-record-software” icon=”fa fa-dollar” icon_position=”left” radius=”10px” align=”center” full=”1″ size=”large” text_color=”#fff” background=”#f28b1e” hover_bgcolor=”#ec5d24″ target=”_blank” margin_bottom=”20px” nofollow=”1″]Compare Pricing[/penci_button]
Short in time? here are some highlights from our research:
- RXNT license price ranges between $85 to $150 per provider/month.
- TCO rating is 2/5 (low-end) because they offer free customized setup and training and premium in-house support.
- There is a 10% discount on a yearly subscription.
What is the Real Cost to Implement RXNT?
Calculating the total cost of RXNT licenses for your practice is a relatively straightforward cut; just multiply the price per month/provider for the solution you need, and you’re done.
In addition, since RXNT is offered on the cloud, they take care of the hardware, such as servers and maintenance for the servers.
However, there are additional costs that you should take into consideration:
- Customizations – custom reports, analytics.
- Data Migration – migrating data from excel or legacy systems.
- Integrations with other systems.
- Implementation – consultant, project manager.
- Cost of training – the cost of trainers, staff time.
- Hardware – suitable laptops, tablets, special printers.
- Additional third-party software for encoding, analytics, e-signature, CRM.
- Vendor support and help desk.
Are you curious to know the actual cost (TCO) of RXNT? This is what this review is all about, and we invite you to read on.
Cost of RXNT – Breakdown
Cost of Licenses
RXNT offers 4 solutions: Full suite solution ($150/month), Practice Management ($65/month), Electronic Health Record ($85/month), and Electronic Prescribing (eRX) solution ($650/year). The price is per month per provider, and there is a 10% discount for yearly plans.
Cost of Customization
If you need special reports, analytics capabilities, or unique processes, you might customize the software. The cost depends on your needs and can range between $5K to $50K.
Cost of Data Migration
RXNT doesn’t charge for data migration from its clients as of when writing this content. The company doesn’t charge for data migration between external resources (other providers or labs) and internal resources like billing. Also, the data migration can be handled by the RXNT, ensuring little effort on their client’s part.
Cost of System Integration
RXNT doesn’t charge for data migration between internal software (such as billing) or external resources (such as labs or other providers). But in case you need to integrate RXNT to other systems, the cost can range between $10K to $50K.
Cost of Software Implementation
RXNT doesn’t charge for setup, which is a significant advantage. However, you might need to recruit a project manager or a consultant to represent your business needs in the implementation process. The cost depends on your business needs and can range from $5K to $20K.
Cost of Training
Training and support from RXNT’s US-based customer representatives are free and unlimited, and training is also needed when your practice staff grows, changes, or needs a refresh. In the case of RXNT implementation, the cost of training is your staff time.
Cost of Hardware
Since RXNT is installed on the cloud (24/7 access) – they provide the servers. However, you still need to make sure your PC/Laptops/Tables fit the software, and you might need additional hardware such as scanners or printers. RXNT doesn’t charge for its mobile application.
Cost of Additional Third-Party Software
Check if you need software for encoding, analytics, e-signature, CRM, and other needs. This is needed anyways, regardless of whether you choose RXNT or its alternatives.
EHR vendors sometimes sell additional standard/premium support packages when your staff needs assistance. As mentioned above, RXNTdoesn’t charge for ongoing support and their dedicated team based in Annapolis, MD provides service support. RXNT charges a $75 annual recurring fee and is associated with the RXNT software charged separately. This fee is for the two-Factor authentication (2FA) token for EPCS which is charged per user.
Total Cost Examples:
- A small practice, with 1-2 doctors, with standard processes that need an EHR solution, RXNT would cost $85/month/provider + cost of your staff training time + cost of 3rd party tools if needed + $75 per year.
- A mid-size practice, with 5-25 doctors, with standard-medium processes that need a Full suite solution, RXNT would cost $150/month/provider + $75 per year + cost of your staff training time + cost of 3rd party tools if needed + around $10K for a consultant + system integration if needed.
- A Large size practice, with 50+ doctors, with medium-complicated processes that need a Full suite solution, RXNT would cost $150/month/provider + $75 per year + cost of your staff training time + cost of 3rd party tools if needed + around $50K upfront fee for data migration, extra customization, a consultant/project manager + system integration.
RXNT Vs. Alternatives
RXNT is considered less expensive than its competitors. For example, when comparing the cost of licenses, Kareo Clinical cost is $150 per provider/month, Sevocity cost is $379 per month, and ChiroFusion cost $119 per month for chiropractors. At the same time, RXNT starts at $85/month/provider for its EHR solution. Another reason why RXNT is relatively low cost is because they provide free customization, data migration, training, and support to their customers, so the upfront fee is lower.
[penci_button link=”https://partner-forms.softwareadvice.com/price-quotes/medical/electronic-medical-record-software/?utm_source=ITMedia&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=medical-electronic-medical-record-software” icon=”fa fa-dollar” icon_position=”left” radius=”10px” align=”center” full=”1″ size=”large” text_color=”#fff” background=”#f28b1e” hover_bgcolor=”#ec5d24″ target=”_blank” nofollow=”1″]Compare Pricing[/penci_button]