ChiroTouch is an excellent EHR software that is priced at $259 per month. Chirotouch is rated 1.2 by our price rating system of 1 (low priced) to 5 (high priced). The rating of Chirotouch shows that the EHR is low priced.
Designed explicitly for Chiropractors, the software is famous for its excellent features, uniqueness, and straightforward pricing model. In as much ChiroTouch is lauded as one of the best EHR software for Chiropractors, is it worth it for your practice?
The only way to know the answer to this question is to calculate your total cost of ownership, and below we will present our price research to help you become informed before making your choice.
- Don’t have enough time? We present you the highlights of our price research:
- ChiroTouch license pricing is $259 per month.
- Our price rating for ChiroTouch is 1.2 (low priced)
- The company offers 1 month free when you bundle CTPayments with a ChiroTouch subscription.
What is the Real ChiroTouch Implementation Cost?
If you’re interested in this cloud-based EHR software, it is worth noting that just the cost of a license for an EHR software isn’t the only expense to make before and during usage. There are other forms of costs linked with owning ChiroTouch.
To know the actual total cost of ownership (TCO) for ChiroTouch, you’ll need to calculate the license cost per month for the months or years you’ll be using this software and then add other additional costs like setup and data migration, integration, etc. Below, we will look into the various associated costs linked with using ChiroTouch for your practice.
- Customizations and Setup – Account manager fees and practice software customizations.
- Training Costs – ChiroTouch charges their clients for team training sessions.
- Data Migration – Vital data import and data conversion from various sources.
- Third-party Integration costs – Custom system templates and functionalities from there
- Vendor Support
- Hardware Cost – Cost of unique printing systems, laptops, and Tablets.
Cost of ChiroTouch – Breakdown
The ChiroTouch is an excellent EHR in its own right, and we are going to briefly discuss the additional costs which constitute its total cost of ownership. From our ChiroTouch price research, we concluded that ChiroTouch is best for small and medium practices.
Below, we will discuss these costs to ensure you’re equipped in your decision-making process about this EHR software.
Cost of License
The ChiroTouch license costs $259 per month. The company doesn’t have other license plans, which is one reason it is one of the most highly rated Chiropractic EHR software available in the industry today.
As of researching and putting down this content, ChiroTouch doesn’t have any yearly subscription bonus. However, the company offers 1 month free when you bundle CTPayments with a ChiroTouch subscription. If you’re interested in knowing more about this or need a custom plan suitable for your practice, you can contact us to help you.
Customizations and Setup
Setting up your EHR software is vital, and no matter which EHR software you choose to use, you should consider its cost. Even though not all EHR software companies charge for your software setup or customization, most companies do, and ChiroTouch is one of those companies.
Even though there is no publicly available pricing for customizing and setting up your ChiroTouch software by the company, this can cost about $2500 for medium-sized health care providers.
Even though the ChiroTouch software is easy to use, you and other practice doctors in your healthcare organization still need to be trained on its usage.
This isn’t something unique to ChiroTouch. Most EHR software in the market today would need your practice to be trained before you can get started. While this training can be free, it is mainly charged at a fee.
ChiroTouch charges training fees for their clients to ensure that they have an excellent understanding of the software usage and features.
The fees for practice training aren’t officially public, but the average expected to pay by a medium-sized practice for 3-5 training sessions is about $5000.
Data import or conversion is essential, especially if you’re a medium-sized practice transferring from your previous EHR software to ChiroTouch.
You’ll need to move your previous patient’s data into the ChiroTouch software, and most EHR software companies charge for this service, and so does ChiroTouch.
If, for example, you have about 10k patient records that you’ll be looking to import into ChiroTouch, you can budget about $2500 for the task because this is the average fee charged for this service.
Third-party Integration Costs
As a practice, you might need to integrate third-party templates or software into your ChiroTouch subscription. This integration can be done via API or other means, which can incur various costs.
ChiroTouch can be customized with third-party integrations, ensuring that the software serves your practice’s unique needs.
As mentioned, this software is best for small to medium-sized practice, and that means for a medium-sized practice that needs 3-5 system integrations, you’ll need to budget about $5000.
There is always that moment when we need support, which makes it a vital cost to consider. Some EHR software companies offer fees for providing technical support to their clients, but ChiroTouch doesn’t charge their clients any fees. This is why it is one of the most popular Chiropractic software available.
ChiroTouch is cloud-based software, which eliminates the need for hardware (laptop or desktop) installation. It is still advised to confirm if the software can fit into the screen of your desktop or laptop computers.
Another important consideration is to check if your practice would be needing special printers. All these might run into costs, and they’re also to be calculated as the total cost of ownership.
Total Cost Examples
We’ve explained the various costs associated with using ChiroTouch as your practice EHR software. We understand that it might confuse some individuals to calculate their total cost of ownership (TCO), especially start-ups or new practices.
Below we will present you with examples to help you enhance your decision-making process:
- Small Sized Practice: If your medical service has about 1 to 5 practitioners (meaning it’s a small-sized healthcare organization), you’ll need to calculate the license cost, which is $259 per month + minimal customization and setup costs of about $2,500 + training costs of about $500 (1-2 training sessions) + data migration (about 1k records) cost of $500 + third-party integration costs of $2,500 (1-2 system integrations).
- Medium Sized Practice: If your practice has 5 to 10 doctors, which indicates it’s a medium-sized or growing practice that shouldn’t need complex systems but need standard systems, you’re expected to calculate the cost of ChiroTouch license, which is $259 per month + standard customization and setup costs of about $5000 + training costs of about $1500 (3-4 training sessions) + data migration (about 10k records) cost of $2500 + third-party integration costs of $5000 (3-5 system integrations).
- Large Sized Practice: Large-sized practices can be hospitals or healthcare organizations with 50+ doctors and mostly need unique complex services. If your practice falls into this category, your TCO would include a ChiroTouch license price of $259 per month + complex customization and setup costs of about $10,000 + training costs of about $5000 (8-10 training sessions) + data migration (about 1M+ records) cost of $25,000 + third-party integration costs of $10,000 (5+ system integrations).
ChiroTouch Vs. Alternatives
ChiroTouch is considered average priced to implement when compared with some of its Chiropractic software alternatives. ChiroTouch license price is $259 per month, while like zHealth EHR with a license price of $99 per month, BlackChart license, which starts at $89 per provider per month, and Chirofusion license is priced at $99 per month, WritePad pricing starts at $49 per month. Compared with eclipse chiropractic EHR software which has its license starting from $1995, ChiroTouch is cheaper.
[penci_button link=”https://partner-forms.softwareadvice.com/price-quotes/medical/electronic-medical-record-software/?utm_source=ITMedia&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=medical-electronic-medical-record-software” icon=”fa fa-dollar” icon_position=”left” radius=”10px” align=”center” full=”1″ size=”large” text_color=”#fff” background=”#f28b1e” hover_bgcolor=”#ec5d24″ target=”_blank” margin_bottom=”20px” nofollow=”1″]Compare Pricing[/penci_button]
FAQs about ChiroTouch
ChiroTouch is one of the best Chiropractic EHR software available for practices in the market today. The software which is best for SMBs is considered cheap using our price rating system. If you need a custom quote or more details about the pricing of this software for your practice, you can contact us — we’re always willing to help.